Leadway Pensure PFA is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. The information in this document is collected from you primarily to make for easier and more rewarding administrative purposes. You have the right to give and also withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of your information at any time. By filling this form, you agree that the information you provide can be used for the stated purposes. For further information, please visit https://leadway-pensure.com/privacy/
Benefits of The Data Recapturing Exercise.
The Data Recapture Exercise (DRE) as the name suggests, is a mandatory exercise that requires all RSA holders who joined the contributory pension scheme (CPS) prior to 1st of July 2019 to update their information with their respective Pension Fund Administrators (PFAs).
RSA holders that are yet to participate in the DRE are enjoined to do so immediately to access some benefits in the pension industry.
A completed Data Recapture does the following:
• Enables RSA holders to update their information and migrate to the Enhanced Contributor Registration System (ECRS)
• Enables RSA holders to update their records relating to a name change resulting from a marriage, a job change or even the Next Of Kin (NOK).
• Enables eligible RSA holders to participate in the enrollment and verification exercise
• Enables eligible RSA holders to process their retirement benefits with ease.
• Enables eligible RSA holders to use 25% of their RSA balance for a residential mortgage.
• Enables RSA holders that lose their job to apply for 25% of their RSA balance after four months without securing new employment.
• Enables RSA holders to transfer their RSA from one PFA to another once a year.
• Enables an eligible retiree under the program withdrawal option to get pension enhancement.
• Enables RSA holders to reconcile/merged double/multiple PINs.